- RSS Channel Showcase 7220321
- RSS Channel Showcase 2643488
- RSS Channel Showcase 4699440
- RSS Channel Showcase 3535590
Articles on this Page
- 08/09/18--09:51: _Notorious VA lab sp...
- 08/30/18--13:58: _POLL: Opposition to...
- 09/06/18--05:03: _LAWSUIT: WCW sues U...
- 10/03/18--15:03: _LAWSUIT: WCW Sues M...
- 10/09/18--21:01: _UPDATE: Federal Cou...
- 11/01/18--07:43: _USA Today: Defiant ...
- 11/03/18--11:28: _Former VA Secretary...
- 11/07/18--14:07: _Lawmakers urge FDA ...
- 11/16/18--15:31: _FDA launches effort...
- 08/09/18--09:51: Notorious VA lab spent $42K on puppies days after defund vote
- 08/30/18--13:58: POLL: Opposition to animal testing “skyrockets” to all-time high
- 09/06/18--05:03: LAWSUIT: WCW sues USDA for kitten slaughterhouse documents
- 10/03/18--15:03: LAWSUIT: WCW Sues Maryland Transit Over Censored Kitten Lab Ads
- 11/03/18--11:28: Former VA Secretary, veterans & lawmakers slam VA dog testing
- 11/07/18--14:07: Lawmakers urge FDA to end all primate experiments
- 11/16/18--15:31: FDA launches effort to replace dog tests, adopt out dogs
In March of this year--following advocacy by White Coat Waste Project, Congress and veterans--President Trump signed historic legislation defunding for the Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) painful and wasteful dog experimentation. Now, WCW has uncovered that days after the defund was signed into law, the notorious Cleveland VA Medical Center spent $42,721 of taxpayers' money to pre-order […]
White Coat Waste Project was founded in 2011 to unite liberty-lovers and animal-lovers to stop $15 billion in forced taxpayer-funded animal experiments each year. New research shows we're succeeding. According to a new Pew Research poll, for the first time in history, a majority of Americans oppose animal testing. 📈 Most Americans now oppose animal […]
USDA blocking information on experiments that killed 3,000 cats, lawsuit says https://t.co/jkpkf02Sed — Washington Post (@washingtonpost) September 6, 2018 Earlier this year, using the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), White Coat Waste Project (WCW) exposed the U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) little-known kitten slaughterhouse that was kept hidden for nearly 50 years. Apparently, the USDA wants to keep operating […]
This summer, Maryland state transit agencies refused to run the White Coat Waste Project ad below criticizing the USDA's taxpayer-funded kitten laboratory on public buses and trains servicing the facility. Now, as first reported by WJLA in Washington, D.C., WCW is suing the agencies in U.S. District Court for censoring the ads in violation of WCW's free […]
UPDATE (10/9/18): A federal judge has rejected Richmond Transit's attempt to dismiss WCW's lawsuit and allowed the case to proceed. ORIGINAL POST (10/26/17) Photos taken by a whistleblower inside the dog experimentation laboratory at Richmond Veterans Affairs Medical Center As first reported by The Richmond Times-Dispatch and ABC8 News-WRIC, this morning White Coat Waste Project (WCW) […]
In just 18 months, White Coat Waste Project's campaign to end painful taxpayer-funded dog experimentation at the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has made historic progress. Congress has twice enacted legislation restricting VA's dog testing. Virginia enacted the nation's first state law banning spending on "maximum pain" dog and cat experiments. The VA implemented the federal government's first […]
Following a USA Today cover story about White Coat Waste Project's campaign to end the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) dog experimentation--and VA's questionable decision to continue several wasteful and cruel projects--influential figures are speaking out to criticize the VA's waste abuse. Former VA Secretary David Shulkin tweeted out that he opposes VA’s dog testing: Thank […]
Earlier this year, White Coat Waste Project (WCW) convinced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to cancel a $5.5 million nicotine addiction experiment on monkeys and relocate the primates to an accredited sanctuary. Now, as reported by Science magazine, Washington Examiner, and VegNews, U.S. Congressmen Brendan Boyle (D-PA) and Matt Gaetz (R-FL) have sent a letter to […]
While agencies like the Department of Veterans Affairs drag their feet and stall efforts to reduce wasteful government animal experiments, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is setting the standard for how it should be done. FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb has just announced a robust plan to develop a test to replace deadly experiments on […]