- RSS Channel Showcase 7557318
- RSS Channel Showcase 8180225
- RSS Channel Showcase 8655962
- RSS Channel Showcase 5894585
Articles on this Page
- 10/31/17--09:37: _Taxpayer Terror: Sc...
- 11/01/17--11:20: _LAWSUIT: WCW sues C...
- 11/08/17--11:09: _Navy vet who protes...
- 11/10/17--06:56: _WCW’s Veterans Day ...
- 11/16/17--05:23: _WATCH: Congressmemb...
- 11/17/17--08:48: _WCW TV ad calls out...
- 11/23/17--06:45: _WATCH: TV ad expose...
- 12/01/17--12:48: _Rep. Matt Gaetz to ...
- 12/01/17--14:55: _WCW TV Ads Hit Home...
- 12/08/17--09:30: _WCW Announces 2017 ...
- 12/12/17--10:22: _Virginia Lawmakers ...
- 12/22/17--13:08: _VIDEO: WCW’s 2017 W...
- 12/28/17--09:40: _Big Gov Forcing Sun...
- 01/19/18--08:42: _Congressman Calls F...
- 01/25/18--10:57: _Stone to Trump: End...
- 01/30/18--14:48: _VICTORY! FDA Shuts ...
- 02/09/18--18:21: _BIG WIN: Virginia V...
- 02/15/18--06:00: _National veterans’ ...
- 02/23/18--15:18: _WATCH: 700 Club Cov...
- 02/26/18--15:03: _AMVETS Denounces In...
- 10/31/17--09:37: Taxpayer Terror: Scary truths about where your money is going
- 11/01/17--11:20: LAWSUIT: WCW sues Cleveland VA for dog lab secrecy
- 11/08/17--11:09: Navy vet who protested NFL: VA should end dog experiments
- 11/10/17--06:56: WCW’s Veterans Day TV Ad Exposes VA Dog Abuse
- 11/16/17--05:23: WATCH: Congressmembers Speak Out Against VA Dog Tests
- 11/17/17--08:48: WCW TV ad calls out abuse of “friendly” dogs at Cleveland VA lab
- 11/23/17--06:45: WATCH: TV ad exposes puppy abuse at Milwaukee VA lab
- 12/01/17--12:48: Rep. Matt Gaetz to NIH: End “ghoulish and horrifying” animal tests
- 12/01/17--14:55: WCW TV Ads Hit Home of VA’s Most Painful Dog Lab
- 12/08/17--09:30: WCW Announces 2017 “Congressional Waste Warrior” Awards
- 12/22/17--13:08: VIDEO: WCW’s 2017 Wins for Taxpayers and Animals
- 12/28/17--09:40: Big Gov Forcing Sunscreen Makers to do Animal Tests
- 01/19/18--08:42: Congressman Calls FDA Animal Testing Mandates “Shameful”
- 01/25/18--10:57: Stone to Trump: End VA’s “Un-American,”“Horror Show” Dog Tests
- 01/30/18--14:48: VICTORY! FDA Shuts Down Nicotine Tests, Will Retire Monkeys
- 02/09/18--18:21: BIG WIN: Virginia Votes to Defund “Maximum Pain” Dog Tests
- 02/15/18--06:00: National veterans’ groups want to end wasteful VA dog tests
- 02/23/18--15:18: WATCH: 700 Club Covers VA Dog Testing Campaign
- 02/26/18--15:03: AMVETS Denounces Ineffective VA Dog Experiments
Drilling holes in puppies' heads and damaging their brains is a nightmare fit for a horror movie, but it’s also just another day in a taxpayer-funded government animal laboratory. You know what else is scary? You’re paying for it. Just in time for Halloween, check out this trio of terrifying tests you’re being tricked into […]
This morning, White Coat Waste Project (WCW) filed a federal lawsuit against Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VAMC) in Cleveland, Ohio for violating the Freedom of Information Act by refusing to release details of what it does to dogs in wasteful and deadly experiments and what it costs. Cleveland.com broke the story. The lawsuit follows […]
The list of veterans and veterans' organizations supporting an end to the Department of Veterans Affairs' wasteful and cruel dog experiments is growing rapidly. MVA Executive Director Commander John Wells (Ret.) with VA Secretary David Shulkin Today, veterans service organization Military-Veterans Advocacy fired off a letter to Congress to express its support for the effort […]
We're proud to have the support of national veterans’ groups, veterans serving in Congress, a majority of veterans and their families, the entire House of Representatives, and countless taxpayers who want to end the VA’s wasteful spending on "maximum pain" heart attacks experiments and other abusive tests on dogs. The VA is still resisting because it wants to keep […]
This summer, the House of Representatives unanimously passed legislation to defund the Department of Veterans Affairs' most painful and wasteful dog experiments. During the debate, some of the outstanding Waste Warriors in Congress who led the effort gave impassioned speeches in support of the legislation. Below are video highlights of lawmakers speaking out against the […]
WCW recently sued the Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio (Cleveland VA) for refusing to release details about its deadly taxpayer-funded experiments on dozens of “friendly," “shy" and "submissive” dogs, even hound puppies less than a year-old. The lawsuit followed a WCW exposé revealing that the Cleveland VA is one of only three VA facilities still conducting painful […]
Milwaukee's Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Milwaukee VAMC) is one of only three VA facilities in the U.S. still using your tax dollars for painful and wasteful experiments on dogs that are opposed by most veterans, Congress and 75 percent of Americans. As we exposed earlier this year, the Milwaukee VA procures 6-month-old beagle puppies, drills […]
Earlier this year, White Coat Waste Project uncovered that Uncle Sam was planning to waste your tax dollars for notoriously unreliable and cruel tests on pregnant animals for various herbal supplements, including those sold for erectile dysfunction and even used for so-called "herbal abortions." Whatever your political affiliation, most everyone can agree that taxpayers should not […]
Starting on Veterans Day, our national TV ad campaign exposing the Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) painful and wasteful dog experiments has hit Washington, D.C., Cleveland and Milwaukee. Now, the ads are storming the airwaves in Richmond, Virginia, home of the VA's most horrific dog laboratories where puppies are subjected to "maximum pain" heart attack experiments. […]
White Coat Waste Project is proud to announce the recipients of our annual “Congressional Waste Warrior” awards for 2017. As reported in Roll Call, this award recognizes members of Congress who have demonstrated outstanding leadership to expose and stop wasteful and unnecessary taxpayer-funded animal experiments, an effort that a majority of Americans support. Below are our 2017 […]
Virginia state Senators Bill Stanley (R-VA) and Glen Sturtevant (R-VA) are ramping up their fight against wasteful taxpayer-funded "maximum pain" dog experiments at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Richmond that White Coat Waste Project and a VA whistleblower exposed. As reported by the Richmond Times-Dispatch and WRIC , the Republicans just introduced a bill for the 2018 legislative session that bans […]
In 2017, White Coat Waste Project revolutionized campaigns and scored historic wins to expose and stop $15 billion in secretive, wasteful and cruel taxpayer-funded experiments on dogs, monkeys, and other animals. None of this would have been possible without our generous and dedicated supporters who sent more than 600,000 messages to lawmakers in 2017. Check out this year-end […]
As we've reported before, the federal government is the driving force behind the overwhelming majority of animal testing in the U.S., even wasteful and cruel cosmetics testing. Now, as covered in Rare, a new study by the U.S. Government Accountability Office reports that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is trying to force sunscreen companies to perform painful, ineffective, multi-million-dollar […]
Rep. Robert Pittenger meets with WCW and constituents at his Washington, D.C. office Just weeks after White Coat Waste Project exposed how the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is trying to force sunscreen companies to conduct unnecessary, expensive and cruel poisoning tests on animals, Congress is taking action. As first reported by POLITICO, North Carolina Congressman […]
In a new column for The Daily Caller, legendary political strategist and former Donald Trump adviser Roger Stone calls on the President to end wasteful and cruel taxpayer-funded dog experiments at the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). Stone writes: "The VA’s dog testing is another horror show that needs to end. Neglecting veterans’ needs and abusing man’s […]
In an unprecedented and astounding win for WCW, taxpayers and animals, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has announced it is permanently canceling its nicotine experiments on monkeys and sending dozens of monkeys involved in the study to a sanctuary. The Washington Post, New York Times, Huffington Post and others are covering the victory. This major […]
In a major win for taxpayers and animals, the Virginia State Senate has overwhelmingly passed a bill to prevent state tax dollars from being spent on "maximum pain" experiments on dogs and cats at the Richmond VA Medical Center and all other facilities in the state. Bill to ban state funding for painful dog experiments passes Senate https://t.co/TFMLKQCkvw […]
UPDATE (2/15/18): More national veterans groups have come out in support of ending the VA's painful dog experiments and redirecting resources to more productive programs for veterans. Groups endorsing the campaign include American Military Retirees Association, DisabledVeterans.org, Enlisted Association of the National Guard of the U.S., Military-Veterans Advocacy, Jewish War Veterans of the USA, The Retired Enlisted Association, […]
Next week, over one million Americans will watch this hard-hitting Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) report that features White Coat Waste Project's campaign to expose and stop the Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) wasteful and cruel dog experiments. Here's the full segment: Combat-wounded veteran Rep. Brian Mast (R-FL)--one of Congress's top leaders on this issue and […]
AMVETS — one of the nation’s largest and most influential veterans groups representing more than 250,000 veterans — has joined WCW and more than a dozen other veterans' organizations to denounce the Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) painful dog experiments. In a letter to Congressional leaders with authority over the VA's budget, AMVETS wrote: "...the VA […]